- 4 Cups (1 L) Arugula
- 4 Cups (1 L) Spinach
- 1 Small Red Onion , Sliced
- Segments of 2 Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Red Grapefruit
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Extra Virgin Oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Fresh Wonderful Sweet Scarletts Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Tbsp (1 5mL) Champagne Vinegar
- 1 TSP (1 mL) Sea Salt
- 1 TSP (1 mL) Ground Black Pepper
- 4 oz (115 g) Goat Cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Toasted Walnuts
Preparation Time = 15 Minutes
Combine the Arugula, Spinach , Onion and Grapefruit segments in a medium sized serving bowl.
In a small dish, whisk together the Olive Oil, Red Grapefruit Juice, Champagne Vinegar, Salt and Pepper. Pour this dressing over the salad and toss until it is well coated.
Top the salad with the crumbled Goat Cheese and the Walnuts before serving