Yellow Bell Pepper Soup
- 4 Large Yellow Bell Pepper ( Roasted Peeled and Seeded )
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Butter
- 1 White Onion, diced
- Vegetable Oil (63ml)
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 2 Cups (500ml) Chicken Stock
- 1 Large Carrot Sliced
- 1 Small Jalapeno
- 1 Cup (250ml) half and half cream
- Salt and White Pepper to taste
In a large sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat, then add garlic and onion sautee for 5 minutes
Stir in Stock, carrot, roasted yellow peppers, and jalapeno pepper.
Bring stock to boil and reduce heat to a simmer cover for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender
Puree in a food processor until mixture is smooth, Strain add cream and season to taste.
Citrus Spinach Salad
- Bunch Spinach Leaves, Fresh
- 2 Red Onion
- 5-6 Naval Oranges, fresh peeled and seperated into sections
- 6 Tbsp Pine Nuts, Toasted
- 6 Tbsp Orange Juice (from oranges)
- 6 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 9 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Tsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 6 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
Toss Spinach, Onion, Oranges and Pine nuts together
Whisk together all dressing ingredients
Pour over Salad and Serve.
Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 1 Large Cabbage (chopped)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2- 340g Corned Beef
- 62mL Tomato Paste
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
On a large pan add Olive oil, add onion, add minced garlic sautee for about 5 minutes
Add tomato paste mix well with onion and garlic
Add Cabbage, add black pepper & Salt ( keep in mind Corned Beef has salt in it already)
Add pinch of paprika, add Frank hot sauce (optional)
Add Corn Beef, Mix everything well
Serve on rice.
- 6 Mangoes, Peeled and Sliced
- Lime Wedges
Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
Arrange mango slices in a single layer in the prepared pan. Broil until browned in spots for about 8-10 minutes
Squeeze lime wedges over the broiled mango and Serve.